Wall hung Toto Aquia vs. Duravit Starck 3

Users who are viewing this thread

qt314b

Reaction score
I have been torturing myself between the two. I definitely am down to these two options but can't seem to find user reviews to help point me towards my final choice.
I don't expect someone to make my choice for me I just don't want to purchase a toilet and find out it's terrible afterwards that I should have asked first.

Thanks for any input.

Rachel

qt314b

Reaction score
I decided on the Duravit because there are more user review on the geberit carrier than the toto carrier. I did not find any substantial reviews of either toilet unfortunately so I hope I am not making a mistake. I did not et it yet, I want to order everything at once and am in the process of researching and making my decision on shower/bath unit (diverters, trims and faucets...oh my!)

I can't give you a cost of installation- my brother in law is a plumber and my husband is a very handy electrician who is doing the framing etc. so lucky for me it's free -

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
FWIW, the carriers on many of the wall hung toilets are interchangeable. Not sure on the Toto verses the Duravit.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks