Wall hung Toto Aquia vs. Duravit Starck 3

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by qt314b, Jun 21, 2011.

1. qt314b

qt314b New Member

I have been torturing myself between the two. I definitely am down to these two options but can't seem to find user reviews to help point me towards my final choice.
    I don't expect someone to make my choice for me I just don't want to purchase a toilet and find out it's terrible afterwards that I should have asked first.

Thanks for any input.

Rachel
  2. john1952

john1952 New Member

did you ever decide? what was the installation cost ?
  3. qt314b

qt314b New Member

I decided on the Duravit because there are more user review on the geberit carrier than the toto carrier. I did not find any substantial reviews of either toilet unfortunately so I hope I am not making a mistake. I did not et it yet, I want to order everything at once and am in the process of researching and making my decision on shower/bath unit (diverters, trims and faucets...oh my!)

I can't give you a cost of installation- my brother in law is a plumber and my husband is a very handy electrician who is doing the framing etc. so lucky for me it's free -
  4. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

FWIW, the carriers on many of the wall hung toilets are interchangeable. Not sure on the Toto verses the Duravit.