Wall hung toilet needed

Users who are viewing this thread

johnec12

Reaction score
Does anyone have one and how well does it work? I was thinking of getting the Crane Rexmont or any other wall hung toilet to replace our 1970's musturd yellow Kohler toilet and wondered if the bolts are in the same place and which toilet performs well (Does not plug up easily) and not too loud to wake someone up when flushed at night. Feel free to email me directly if you have first-hand knowledge of the performance and loudness or anything else I should know befoe purchasing it. Thank you!!

avocats

Reaction score
johnec12 said:
Does anyone have one and how well does it work? I was thinking of getting the Crane Rexmont or any other wall hung toilet to replace our 1970's musturd yellow Kohler toilet and wondered if the bolts are in the same place and which toilet performs well (Does not plug up easily) and not too loud to wake someone up when flushed at night. Feel free to email me directly if you have first-hand knowledge of the performance and loudness or anything else I should know befoe purchasing it. Thank you!!

We installed and loved the Porcher Kallista; never plugged up, whereas our Kohler did often; relatively quiet as works are inside wall.

johnec12

Reaction score
Porcher

They do not make it anymore. Unless you know where I can get it? Is it a gravity or assisted?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks