Wall hung toilet needed

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by johnec12, Mar 16, 2007.

1. johnec12

johnec12 New Member

Does anyone have one and how well does it work? I was thinking of getting the Crane Rexmont or any other wall hung toilet to replace our 1970's musturd yellow Kohler toilet and wondered if the bolts are in the same place and which toilet performs well (Does not plug up easily) and not too loud to wake someone up when flushed at night. Feel free to email me directly if you have first-hand knowledge of the performance and loudness or anything else I should know befoe purchasing it. Thank you!!
  2. avocats

avocats New Member

We installed and loved the Porcher Kallista; never plugged up, whereas our Kohler did often; relatively quiet as works are inside wall.
  3. johnec12

johnec12 New Member

Porcher

They do not make it anymore. Unless you know where I can get it? Is it a gravity or assisted?
  4. if wall carrier, all are good.

john,

The wall hung toilets that have "carriers" installed in the wall are all good. All these wall hung toilets are good. They cost a fair amount. There are no lemons.

David