Virtual Rain Sensor

Discussion in 'Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum' started by reskin, Jun 22, 2011.

1. reskin

reskin New Member

I created this service about a month ago and have been using it to irrigate our garden. It is far more accurate than using a traditional timer and rain switch and costs about the same (or less).

I am looking for beta testers to install and use the service. All hardiness zones are welcome! We really need some people with multi-zone setups or complicated watering plans to put it to the test.

http://www.virtualrainsensor.com

Anyone who signs up before July 1 will receive a lifetime gratis account. We will find your closest weather station that fits certain reporting criteria (specifically solar radiation readings aren't supported everywhere yet).