Very Old Water Heater Info. Philadelphia Electrical & Mfg. Co.

Discussion in 'Water Heater Forum, Tanks' started by Hedlund Plumbing, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Hedlund Plumbing

Hedlund Plumbing New Member

We recently replaced a very old electric water heater in Lansing, MI and I was curious if anyone out there knew where to find info about the manufacturer, which was Philadelphia Electrical & Mfg. Co. This is not a brand we've ever run across in this area and I can't locate anything online either. Anytime we run across something so old in which we have no info I always love to find out more about the company. This was a 50-gallon heater and nothing really out of the ordinary, and I'm guessing it was from the 40's/50's based on the Mercury style thermostats. Any info. out there would be appreciated.