valve in Villeroy and Boch toilet

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by mohawkTrail, Oct 28, 2005.

  1. mohawkTrail

    mohawkTrail New Member

    Oct 28, 2005
    I have a part in a Villeroy and Boch toilet that has worn out, and I don't even know what to call it, let alone where to find a new one. It is a small black rubber valve in the fill assembly. The shape is a sort of circular accordian shape, like the fingertip of a rubber glove pushed in and out again.

    What is that valve called and where can I find one?
Similar Threads: valve Villeroy
Forum Title Date
Toilet Forum discussions Need assistance with stuck fill valve on polybutylene piping - possible solutions? Today at 1:30 AM
Toilet Forum discussions Trouble replacing valve in minimal clearance skirted toilet Sunday at 10:56 AM
Toilet Forum discussions Pouring muratic acid in the flush valve Nov 28, 2016
Toilet Forum discussions New Korky 528 Fill Valve looks like its leaking...bubbling Nov 9, 2016
Toilet Forum discussions Does anyone make a fill valve that you can use the chlorine pucks with? Oct 20, 2016

Share This Page