Undermount sink and faucet alignment

Users who are viewing this thread

Kitui

Reaction score
hello, I am in the process to replace my undermount SS kitchen sink. I currently have a 24" cab and a 23" sink. We will have a blind corner cab with a 28-30" sink. I would love to be able to offset the drainage on the left and have more space in the underneight cab. However I have a couple of questions: 1) does the faucet need to be aligned with the hole of the sink? 2) Is there any big undermount sink 16x28-31x8 that has the hole not in the center but on the left side? Thanks

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
The faucet can be installed ANY WHERE you want it, as long as there is not already a hole for it. The rest of your questions are confusing because they mix the drain and the faucet.

Kitui

Reaction score
The faucet can be installed ANY WHERE you want it, as long as there is not already a hole for it. The rest of your questions are confusing because they mix the drain and the faucet.
Ok, I will try to clarify. 48" Blind cabinet (the blind side is on the left). I would love to have a 28-31" wide sink with the hole for the sink on the left where the blind space is. In this way I will have disposal and plumbing on the left of the cab which will leave space under the sink towards the center right for a roll out bin. I have seen very few and crazy expensive

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks