Under Sink Water Chillers

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Geobrick, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Geobrick

Geobrick Member

Any advice on which brands are considered best? I've seen some from Elkay and Everpure that look similar so it could just be that one is a rebranded version of the other. I'm considering using one under a kitchen sink and I'd like it to be very quiet if that's possible. My plan is to feed it from an existing reverse osmosis filter by attaching the output of the RO tank to the input of the chiller.

2. Geobrick

Geobrick Member

So far no one has commented on the differences (if any) between the Elkay and Everpure water chillers. I ended up buying the Elkay and plan to hook it up after a Reverse Osmosis Filter and feed the faucet that came with the filter.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement