Triangle tube prestige 110

Users who are viewing this thread

mark161

Reaction score
Looking for wiring info using a Taco SR 503 switching relay with a prestige 110 boiler

Zl700

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Taco XX terminals is wired low voltage 18-2 wire to prestige TT terminals

Last edited:

TerryP

Reaction score
My TT boiler is cycling but it is skipping the space heating mode (3) and only heating the domestic hot water. The domestic mode (4) heats to as high as 204, according to the display, then shuts down having reached the temperature set point. The display then flashes 6200, followed by code b 18 (supply temperature too high). Am I not getting space heating because the supply temperature is too high?

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
It could be as simple as the temperature sensor for the IWH is not seated properly, or not working properly. Is the IWH temperature excessive?

Machinist

Reaction score
Terry,
What was causing the issue with your TT skipping space heating mode? Is it a Prestige 110 that has been in service a while? A followup might be helpful for others.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks