Toto 1.6 gpf vs. 1.28 gpf? Double Cyclone vs. G-Max?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Bosun, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Bosun

Bosun New Member

Jan 25, 2005
    I have an Ultramax 1.6 that works great. Any insight on how the new 1.28 toilets work? How about Double Cyclone?
  2. SteveW

SteveW DIY Senior Member

Feb 11, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    I have 2 Ultramax II/Gwyneth's, which are 1.28 Double Cyclone units. Work great, and would definitely buy them again if I were in the market for a new toilet.

Do a search on this unit on this site and you'll get other feedback, and even a YouTube video of it flushing.
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Runs with bison

Runs with bison Member

Aug 23, 2009
    My in-laws have the 1.6 gpf Ultramax (that's what got me interested in Toto in the first place.) I have had three EcoDrake 1.28 gpf's for going on 4 months now. They all work very well. I don't have any experience with the double cyclones.