"totally" frameless sliding shower doors

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by chelsea, Jul 16, 2008.

1. chelsea

chelsea New Member

2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Check out www.wilsonglass.com. I think I saw some hardware there similar to that. While they can ship the glass to you, it's usually cheaper to have a local fabricator prepare it and get the hardware from them.
  3. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Well, I see that the Teutonic model has one fixed panel, and only one sliding panel. That works well in a large shower, probably not so well in a smaller on. And it is only $3,400 ! My first HOUSE did not cost a lot more than that!
  4. chelsea

chelsea New Member

Ha, I know! It is quite expensive. Although my local retailer gave me a quote of $2,600.00 for the 72" walk in shower one. It's still out of my price range. I probably won't find anything similar for a cheaper price, but I'm still hanging on to some hope.

When my husband found out how much it cost, he said we should rob a bank and buy it, and a Toto Neorest to go along with it. :D