"totally" frameless sliding shower doors

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by chelsea, Jul 16, 2008.

1. chelsea

chelsea New Member

Mar 6, 2008
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Sep 2, 2004
    Retired Systems engineer for defense industry.
    New England
    Check out www.wilsonglass.com. I think I saw some hardware there similar to that. While they can ship the glass to you, it's usually cheaper to have a local fabricator prepare it and get the hardware from them.
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Aug 31, 2004
    San Diego
    Well, I see that the Teutonic model has one fixed panel, and only one sliding panel. That works well in a large shower, probably not so well in a smaller on. And it is only $3,400 ! My first HOUSE did not cost a lot more than that!
  5. chelsea

chelsea New Member

Mar 6, 2008
    Ha, I know! It is quite expensive. Although my local retailer gave me a quote of $2,600.00 for the 72" walk in shower one. It's still out of my price range. I probably won't find anything similar for a cheaper price, but I'm still hanging on to some hope.

When my husband found out how much it cost, he said we should rob a bank and buy it, and a Toto Neorest to go along with it. :D