toro lawnmaster sprinkler timer

Discussion in 'Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum' started by george moneta, Jun 10, 2009.

1. george moneta

george moneta New Member

Jun 10, 2009
    I have a Toro Lawnmaster three program electronic sprinkler timer model 53603. One of the two resistors on the printed circuit board (pcb) burned up. I called several Toro Company numbers but no one can help me. My problem is that I either need a schematic of the pcb or someone who has such a model to look at the resistor on the board where it says R14 and tell me the colors on the resistor so that I know it's value. When mine burned up, it discolored the resistor and I can not read any of the colors.

2. tomm

tomm New Member

Feb 21, 2008
    Its your lucky day George

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. george moneta

george moneta New Member

Jun 10, 2009
    I appreciate the info. My burned resistor measures 0 ohms. Its so toasted that the first stripe looks black. There is no way for me to have determined its resistance. My pcb is p/n 821801 rev f. Hopefully you had the same board.

Thank you,