Toilet Repair Kit

Users who are viewing this thread

burt4750

Reaction score
I don't have a water saver toilet only because the plumber has advised me not to put one in the lower bath. But we are constantly experiencing flushing problems. I am looking for a toilet repair kit that will flush three or four times at one flush. I used to know someone who installed them in every toilet he had. He never had flushing problems (maybe a little higher water bill!). I am willing to pay more on my water bill just to eliminate this problem.
Can anyone tell me what kit to buy to achieve multiple flushes so solids and associated toilet paper will make it through the septic line?

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Maybe Kentucky is different than the rest of the world, but if your pipes are installed properly and are intact, I see no good reason not to put in a decent toilet that actually flushes properly. BTW, what is in there now? Somebody may make one, but I've never heard of a device that would flush a toilet repeatedly automatically. To do any good, the tank has to fill up again before you flush...and, if you have a decent toilet, you shouldn't need to in the first place!

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Get a new plumber. The one you have is full of BS. The "kit" I would recommend is called a TOTO.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks