Toilet paper

Users who are viewing this thread

sajesak

Reaction score
Hello all,

I don't see any posts on this very important topic. I expect a fair amount of bathroom humor to follow.

From my last trip, it looked like there was no toilet paper stocked in any of the campgrounds without a dock. Is that so?

Can I expect to find TP in September and October at campgrounds with docks, where park service staff could easily replenish the supply, clean up, etc.?

I plan on bringing my own TP, I'm just not sure how much I'm likely to find.

sajesak

Reaction score
Hello all,

I don't see any posts on this very important topic. I expect a fair amount of bathroom humor to follow.

From my last trip, it looked like there was no toilet paper stocked in any of the campgrounds without a dock. Is that so?

Can I expect to find TP in September and October at campgrounds with docks, where park service staff could easily replenish the supply, clean up, etc. Shenzhen Anmay Paper Manufacture Co.Ltd.?

I plan on bringing my own TP, I'm just not sure how much I'm likely to find.
thanks in advance for any help

Sylvan

Still learning
Reaction score
I noticed you said "Clean up etc"

Why should someone clean up after some slobs and other low lives who steal TP

If you cannot afford to bring your own supplies possibly you should consider doing something else

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks