Toilet cutaways...

Users who are viewing this thread

Brian Rockas

Reaction score
hey guys, new to the site but have found it useful thus far. i am the director of maintenance for several senior apt buildings and have started a quarterly workshop for the residents. we will discuss various topics and go over things to help them reduce the amount of unnecessary workorders and stress to them as well. the biggest issue we have is toilets and clogging of them. you'd be surprised by the things some people think are "flushable". my question is this, i am trying to find a "cutaway" toilet model. i am having no luck at all... any suggestions as to how to find or possibly do myself? thanks!

Reach4

Reaction score
toilet-trap-small.jpg

toilets-x.jpg

toilet_side_cut.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian Rockas

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the reply... I guess I should have been a little more clear... I'm trying to find the actual cut in half toilet... The images are good, and based on my lack of luck in tracking this down, might be all I can use... But I'd like to find the actual toilet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
You're going to have to hit manufacturers directly for showroom equipment.

May want to attrend the next plumbers expo in your town, they usually have displays like that.

Of course, you may also get lucky from garage sales like ebay.

toilet-cut-away-01.jpg

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
It would be tedious, but you could probably cut one with a grinder and a diamond cutoff wheel. Other than the manufacturer, I doubt you'd find that sort of thing for sale.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks