The Perfect Gift for some...

Users who are viewing this thread

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Cookie

Reaction score
Bob, they were just the funniest shows! Honestly, this may show my age, but, they don't make them like that anymore! I never missed one. I loved all the characters they were just great!

Can you imagine this Mars thing? Would you go? Who would go? It is a one-way ticket. I know, this planet can suck big time, but, there for life?! If you read some of the comments below on that page, some are really really funny.

...and, they are talking about colonizing the planet. That is all well and good, but, they are talking about only sending men up there; and, when I learned about the birds & the bees, it takes 2 different sexes to colonize and interested in the opposite sex. I may not be the brightest light bulb in the box, but, this I know, lol. :)

so to do a synopsis of this, they need to shoot Ralph & Alice up there, not just Ralph & Ed.

50 years down the road, 20 billion spent on the project, it will be wondered why it didn't work. God, I hope I am still alive, lol.

IF, they are hard up for women, I know a couple females I would be more than willing to offer up.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks