Tampons, Roots or Rooty Tampons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Personalt

Reaction score
I think these are rooty tampons - o_O. I am sure of the tampons but can anyone confirm the root part? It does look fiberish but really thin. I pulled out these two bunches with my older drain snake with the spade bit. I am now going to rental place to get a self feeding drain snake with a cutting bit as my foot pedal broke during this adventure as I had to bypass it and have helper with finger on the switch.

20220115_162724 (1).jpg

20220115_160219 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reach4

Reaction score
Gotta be roots.

I suggest you bring in a drain cleaning pro because
1. he will have a bigger machine and cutter than you would rent
2. he will know how to use the big machine without getting injured.

If you do rent it, be careful.

Personalt

Reaction score
Gotta be roots.

I suggest you bring in a drain cleaning pro because
1. he will have a bigger machine and cutter than you would rent
2. he will know how to use the big machine without getting injured.

If you do rent it, be careful.
Good points on the pro and being careful. Those things are no joke. Friend of mine used on with those cheap gloves that have the rubber palms and it almost ripped his fingers off when it got traction and got pulled in to.

Being a saturday night and seeing the water rise a bit in the basement shower p-trap when upstairs was using water I did end up renting the biggest Home Depot one which was actually a $2000 SpeedRooter 92 model. It was actually the safeest one I ever used as it had autofeed and had a spring around the first 2-3 feet of cable allowing you to guide the cable in to the pipe without having to touch the cable.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks