1. DIYguy2

DIYguy2 New Member

I am putting in a new sink DWV that runs 4-5 feet to the stack. I would like to top the secondary vent with a "sure vent," a product that I have never used before. I read the box and it looks like a good solution since I have a new roof and I don't want another pipe sticking out so close to the first one. The sure vent would sit in the unfinished attic, hidden but easily accesible.

I welcome any thoughts/experience on any type of 1-direction air flow vent option that is designed for secondary vent pipes.

Thanks in advance.