Submersible pump well problem

Users who are viewing this thread

metrogal

Reaction score
Starting about two months ago the underground sprinkler system started to malfunction. I have checked for water leaks in the system, ohm leaks at the control box and am now to this: water pressure at the house is fine, but I have not turned on all water taps at the same time. when the sprinkler system start up, the well pressure gauge shows 50#, after the system runs for 2/3 min. the pressure gauge starts to fall and shortly thereafter the water pressure/streams start to diminish, the gauge goes the 30, needle jumps and then goes to 20 , at that point I have just gurgles at each of the sprinkler heads. I am concerned the submersible pump is starting to fail.

Simplepump guy

Reaction score
Starting about two months ago the underground sprinkler system started to malfunction. I have checked for water leaks in the system, ohm leaks at the control box and am now to this: water pressure at the house is fine, but I have not turned on all water taps at the same time. when the sprinkler system start up, the well pressure gauge shows 50#, after the system runs for 2/3 min. the pressure gauge starts to fall and shortly thereafter the water pressure/streams start to diminish, the gauge goes the 30, needle jumps and then goes to 20 , at that point I have just gurgles at each of the sprinkler heads. I am concerned the submersible pump is starting to fail.
I have the exact same problem with my system. Did you get it fixed? If so, what did you do? Thanks.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks