Sprinkler System doesn't Power ON

Users who are viewing this thread

ua

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a hunter sprinkler system.
It got winterized by someone last year but now when I am trying to start it up, I see no power supply on the controller.
Power points are working fine.

Any idea what could be wrong (any cable people usually disconnect while winterization???)

Cheers!!!
UA

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a hunter sprinkler system.
It got winterized by someone last year but now when I am trying to start it up, I see no power supply on the controller.
Power points are working fine.

Any idea what could be wrong (any cable people usually disconnect while winterization???)

Cheers!!!
UA
Power points working fine, meaning what? that the transformer is plugged into a working AC outlet? If you measured the transformers 24VAC output to be OK, have you checked for a blown fuse in the controller. When you say ypu see no power supply on the controller, do you mean that the display panel, if it has one, is dark? I would think that no cables from the controller to the zone valves would be connected, but it is possible that the guy that winterized it may have unplugged the transformer?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks