Single bathroom vanity sink into double bathroom vanity sink

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by jshaw0812, Oct 26, 2009.

1. jshaw0812

jshaw0812 New Member

I would not say I am an experienced plumber at all; however, I have dabbled here and there. How do I go about converting the plumbing of a single vanity sink into a double vanity sink. What supplies would I need to do this...i know the copper wire to split the water, but what about the drain? Can they both use the same drain if they are side by side? Also, how hard of a project is this? Thank in advance for any help:confused:
  2. FloridaOrange

FloridaOrange Plumbing Designer

Wire and water don't mix. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010