Shower Valve Wall Flange (Escutcheon) ID Help

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Nick10, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Nick10

Nick10 New Member

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement for this wall flange. In the pictures it looks like a one piece, but is actually two: the flange and tube, that are attached with a set screw.

I don't know the manufacturer or name, just that it's in a condo in Hawaii built circa 1971. I believe it's original. None of the home depot stuff fits the stem.

Anyone know where I can get a new one? I retiled the shower and it looks pretty good except for this crappy old flange. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. krow

krow Plumber

thats a Crane . I don't know if the trim or eschuchians are available seperately. You may end trying to fit some generic eschuchians and sleeves .Unlikely you will find anything generic to fit
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

flange

That oval flange was used for valves which had screwdriver stops below the handles. Call Plumbmaster 1-800-338-1867.If your sleeve is 1 5/16" o.d. then it is their part number 34955 which is the sleeve, flange, and screw. But verify that it is either oval like you have, or the more common round one and if so whether you can use it. It is for a Crane Dial-ese faucet.
  4. Nick10

Nick10 New Member

thanks

Thanks fellas, I'm going to plumbmasters local distributor this morning to see if I can find anything.