Shower Trouble!!!

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by jdmaintenance, Sep 4, 2008.

1. jdmaintenance

jdmaintenance In the Trades

Sep 3, 2008
    Bell Co. Kentucky
    I'm helping my grandmother out with a little plumbing problem, she has no cold water in her seeing as how I worked for a little over a year as a plumbers helper on the construction of a new high school, I'm the one she calls...problem is, she lives in a 70's model moble home which contains plumbing of a nature I've never seen...

So the real problem at hand, she has a faucet with two knobs, one for hot and cold. I have access to the back of the fixture which is fed by 3/8" black rubber lines. The lines attach to a brass fixture that tee's in the middle, feeds the faucet and then feeds a line to the shower head. It appears she has cold water up to the brass fixture.

Any help would be great....thanx
  2. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

Dec 15, 2007
    Service Plumber
    Pull the cold stem out the washer is jammed in the seat.
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement