Shower Faucet Identification

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by vp70, Apr 19, 2009.

1. vp70

vp70 New Member

Hi, I am wondering if someone can help me identify my shower faucet cartridge. I need to replace a cartridge cause its leaking. Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

2. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

3. vp70

vp70 New Member

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I am attaching more pictures with different angles. I think i found correct match thanks to your link.
    Can you please confirm that this is EZ-FLO Model number is EZF7008, Page 24.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

4. SewerRatz

SewerRatz Illinois Licensed Plumber

I looked through all the pages where where a few that where close match like the Kohler KOH7014 is a close match for the upper half. But EZ-FLO Model number is EZF7008 seems to be a much better match except for the red plastic around the lever. The body is a spot on match though.

Great link Redwood. I bookmarked that bad boy. Much more up to date than my 2002 Perfect Match Kit catalog.
  5. Looked like ezflo to me as well.
  6. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

Looks like you guys figured that one out...

Actually use this link instead...
    http://www.arpny.com/
    They have stems, flush valves, fill valves and a bunch of other stuff as well.
  7. vp70

vp70 New Member

Thanks everyone for your help. Where can I purchase this item?
  8. kingsotall

kingsotall Plunger/TurdPuncher

That link just saved my you know what too! Thanks Redwood! :D
  9. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

On the page that i linked there is a phone number to call and order.
  10. SewerRatz

SewerRatz Illinois Licensed Plumber

Thanks Redwood, I wish Just Faucets would spend a few bucks on a site like that. I have ran into some really oddball stuff , and they always had the parts. The above link will come in real handy to save me lots of research time.
  11. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

The only problem with it is they use their own part number system so the information other than the manufacturer who uses a particular cartidge is of little value unless you are buying the parts from them...

If you walk in and ask someone at the local supply house for a # EZF-7008 they will give you that look like you have a third eye in the center of your forehead...:eek:
  12. kingsotall

kingsotall Plunger/TurdPuncher

LMAO @ Redwood!

That's what happened today buddy! lol :cool: