Shower drain tool?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Xenomorph, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Xenomorph

Xenomorph New Member

Is there an acutal tool that is made for screwing the male threaded drain grate into the female threaded drain body? I thought there was some kind of spanner wrench that would do the trick but I can't find any reference to it.

Thx.
  2. Verdeboy

Verdeboy In the Trades

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2006
  3. viennamicro

viennamicro New Member

Yep, There Too

Lowe's keeps them in stock in their plumbing section - and they are open til 10 tonight!
  4. Xenomorph

Xenomorph New Member

Thx for the ideas guys!