shower, bath drain strainer

Users who are viewing this thread

lisa-li

Reaction score
I came up with a new hair/stuff strainer that allowes no more than a single hair per shower to slip past into the drain.
Who wants to talk? Who has a key to the patent office.
Big money here and I think at about 2-3 dollars to make them
in mass-production and charge 10-15 bucks each.
" never have a clogged tub/shower again"!
It is easy to clean and won't rust. Fits 1 1/2 and 2" drains. I'd even make one for a kitchen sink I guess would not be hard to modify for dishes ect.
Sorry for putting drain cleanners almost out of bussiness, but this is pretty awesome!

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Well, up until a few days ago, I would have told you to contact Billy Mays!

Good luck to you. I hope you realize that 30 seconds after you put this on the market, a chinese company will rip it off. If you can make it for 3 dollars, that would make retail about 11.95. The chinese can sell it at a profit for 1.95

Go for it.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
strainer

If it only allows ONE hair to get into the drain, how will the water get through it? When it catches 10 hairs, will it clog so NO water will flow? You could be like the inventors of the screw extractor who spent 20 million dollars designing it, and the machines to make it, and then discovered there was not enough of a market to even recover development costs, much less make a profit.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks