Shout out to Pfister

Users who are viewing this thread

johncall

Reaction score
I called Pfister today to ask about compatible tub/shower faucets for my older Price Pfister 0x8 shower valves (which apparently are still in use). So after he tells me the models that are compatible (which is almost everything but thermostatic models) I mentioned that after shutting off the water the other day, one of the mixing valves seems to be sticking on hot and I am replacing it, which leads to replacing the old shower fixture all together which is pretty cruddy.

I told him I am not the original owner, but he insisted on sending me 2 new valve stem and balancing cartridge assemblies as I have 2 units in the house. I mean wow. I was not even calling about that issue as I figure after 12 years it was due to go bad anyway.

They win for customer service in my book.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks