shellback pump

Users who are viewing this thread

richard stepanian

Reaction score
i have a laundry tub with shellback pump-this pump works very well but at times is very tempermental-by that i mean it won't shut off-i adjust the nut at times on the little bell housing but lately it wont do anything-i am afraid this pump will seize-i notice my wife hasn't had a filter on the drain water from the washing machine-is there a way to clean that bell out -could that be the cause-and what is the purpose of the switch since it does nothing when i need to use it-thanks for your assistance-rich

garalino

Reaction score
Shellback pump / hazel park mi rip off!

I have had nothing but problems with the SHellback pump that was in my home when we moved in 10 years ago. I had to replace this pump 2 times now, and had it in for repairs twice as well. They are very smooth talkers at this place. This last time charging me 75.00 for a cleaning. This pump not only does not work well, it is expensive to maintain. I recomemed going to Home Depot and getting a more dependable pump for less. Don't be fooled. The next time I have problems ( and I anticipate it ahead) I will dump this and get something that works!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks