Sewer Lift Pit

Users who are viewing this thread

RC20

Reaction score
This is a commercial application with a dual lift pit station with lift rails (Flygt pumps). 3068 by 3.8 amps units, 2.4KW I believe (I don’t have info handy, but smallest pump they make in that grinder/affluent application)

One of the two pumps gets blown off its seat consistently, I am going in the direction of a back check not closing correctly and letting a reverse hammer take place or the other pump lifting it off.

Pits about 20 ft deep and the installer did not use Flygt back check and no idea right now what they used as there is no build or material list (dirt contractor did this on their own ordering select parts but not the system from the local Flygt dealer) no drain down (frozen up repeatedly)- really ugly one to deal with if I am right.

Anyone ever have this happen on that class of system?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks