Service manual for Novatek Metermatic SE 7500EM softener

Users who are viewing this thread

Bryce Barrett

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Does anyone know where I might be able to locate a service manual for the above water softener? I have the operation/installation manual but was wondering if there was a service manual available?

Many thanks to Bannerman for his assistance in sourcing some parts for me!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!

Regards
Bryce

Bannerman

Reaction score
Bryce,

As it is a limited brand, you may not be able to locate a service manual for that specific valve and controller. I did search yesterday but could only locate the Installation Manual.

Since you indicated yesterday that your valve utilizes various Fleck parts, you maybe able to locate a service manual for that related Fleck valve, which maybe relevant enough for your purposes. Alternatively, there is likely a Youtube video pertaining to the Fleck version.

Bryce Barrett

Reaction score
Thanks again Bannerman, appreciate the help. I did find some youtube videos, the initial disassembling of the controller appears to be a bit different on the novatek , but based on what I've seen online I'm hoping once I get inside it will be similar enough to figure things out.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks