Selling Case 3000's

Users who are viewing this thread

NE_JV

Reaction score
I remodeled a few bathrooms and removed my old reliable Case 3000's (white). I have 1 that I continue to use. I am keeping them in my basement as I believe they are great toilets and could be salvaged. What is the best way to identify someone that may want to purchase these? I would make the one I currently still use if someone needed 3 as I'm going to be remodeling that bathroom in the next year.

Thank you.

James

Larryr928

Reaction score
I have 3 Case 3000 toilets in my home. They are currently in use and good condition. One is Black, one Pink, and one Green.
We will be remodeling and replacing them with something more modern.
If you are still looking for these toilets, let me know.

Larry

NE_JV

Reaction score
I have 3 Case 3000 toilets in my home. They are currently in use and good condition. One is Black, one Pink, and one Green.
We will be remodeling and replacing them with something more modern.
If you are still looking for these toilets, let me know.

Larry
I posted mine for sale over a year ago and have had no interest. I'll keep them in the basement in hope that someone will eventually want them.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks