SaniFlo System Venting Question

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by jdmoe, Mar 27, 2013.

1. jdmoe

jdmoe New Member

I am installing a Saniflo System and wondering if I can install a loop vent/island vent for the pump as tying into the existing venting is not possible. My other option is to vent thru the side of the house which I would like to avoid. Has anyone installed this using this application? Thanks
  2. cacher_chick

cacher_chick Test, Don't Guess!

The requirements for a saniflow system are no different than those for a sewage basin or sink pump-- to allow both positive and negative pressures to be vented. It must have a proper vent, and a proper vent must terminate above the deck of the roof.

There is always a way to do it correctly, but it is seldom the easiest way.