replumbing with 2015 ipc

Users who are viewing this thread

ptreads

Reaction score
Hi, I am redoing old cast sewer and need some help understanding the vent system used for ipc. I have a small second floor bathroom with the drain for the tub and toilet on one side and the vanity drain on the other side. I was thinking to use a studor vent on top of a santee behind the vanity and run the waste down and over to the other side and then wye (1.5 x 1.5 x 2) into a line between the tub and toilet (running towards the toilet). Use a 2" heel outlet (to a dry vent) where the 3" toilet line elbows downward. If that all sounds correct would I wye into the 3" between the toilet and the heel outlet fitting or below that fitting? Hopefully this makes sense and thanks in advance.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks