Replacement parts for Mansfield Water Saver flush valve.

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by msimmons, Apr 21, 2011.

1. msimmons

msimmons New Member

I am having trouble with the screw on top part where the hose goes into, they keep breaking. Can anyone tell me where to buy just that piece? I am having to pay $8 for the entire flush valve for just one little part.
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Is this a plastic screw? Unless it is something really special, if you take a new one to the hardware store, you might be able to find a stainless steel or brass (not plated) screw that would work. Well, maybe take the old valve and see if you can find one that will screw in nicely. On throw-away assemblies, especially low-cost ones, they rarely stock replacement parts as they expect you to replace the whole thing. Also, you could check to see if a standard replacement valve, say from Fluidmaster, would work...those tend to be quite sturdy.
  3. jlqs

jlqs New Member

This is a known failure and mansfield will replace the top piece free of charge.
    This is the off the mansfield 210 series of water saver flush assemblies. Their
    number is 1-877-850-3060
  4. Travis H

Travis H New Member

@jlqs. Thanks. I called the number and customer service has the replacement part on it's way to me at no charge. Call took five minutes.

Thanks again.