replace tub with shower

Users who are viewing this thread

Ldybug4488

Reaction score
I want to replace my old tub (30x60) with a shower (32x60).It is a very small bathroom and will have to be a sectional unit because of the width of the doorway. I have looked everywhere for a sectional shower unit this width and am coming up empty.We had considered redoing in marble but that REALLY exceeds our budget!!! Lasco makes a great remodeler's line but not in a 32" width!!! HELP !! Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated!
Ldybug4488

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
shower

For a lot of reasons, not the least of which is popularity, most manufacturers will have no reason to make a 32" stall in that width. 34" will be the smallest size and the optional size is 36". There is no incentive to make a stall that no one will purchase.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks