rented Rainsoft water softener

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, Questions and Answers' started by JoAnn101, Feb 19, 2011.

1. JoAnn101

JoAnn101 New Member

Hi Terry and everyone, I'm really glad I found the forum because it's helped me several times in the past when I had to fix something by my little ole self, without ever having to post. Now, I'm stumped. I have a rented Rainsoft, which I'm sure I've paid for several times over the last three years. I need to find the model number of the unit so I can determine its age and value, then decide what to do about keeping the rental or not. They've never really given me any service, I buy my own salt, which is a major hassle when you weigh 110 pounds:).

Can anybody tell me where they hid the label?

Thanks!!!!!

Jo Ann

2. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

Business owner/service and sales
    Photo of the unit?

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Gary Slusser

Gary Slusser That's all folks!

Retired
    You should have a modified Fleck 5600 control valve.

Normally Rainsoft softeners are undersized.

You would do well by telling them to come get it and installing a new unit bought online.