Recommended Hydronic designers in MSP Area?

Users who are viewing this thread

BirchwoodBill

Reaction score
I am compiling a list of designers/installers for a new Boiler/Hot Water Heater on the Saint Paul side of MSP. Need to select someone to design a system to replace my 32 year old Weil McLain VHE Series 4 (80 BTUh) with a Triangle Tube 45 Ga indirect tank. Downloaded my energy bill which has the Therms and HDD - estimating about 35 BTUh (High) and 4 BTUh (Low) for DHW in the summer. New system will work primarily with warmboard (1st and 2nd floor) with a low temp convector in the basement, i.e., 115F. Looking at quality/reliability - not the lowest price.

Does anyone have a recommendation on companies to contact in addition to the ones listed below?

1. BadgerBoilerMN - who posts on this and other sites.
2. Boiler Exxperts - does a great job of tuning boilers.
3. Warmboard HLMD - good job on the 2nd floor - don't know about their designs for boiler portion.
4 ?? Others to contact???

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks