reciprocity from North Dakota to Arizona

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by slickest, Oct 13, 2008.

1. slickest

slickest New Member

Wondering if their is reciporcity from North dakota to Arizona for apprenticeship hours?
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

reciprocity

Reciprocity is usually only between adjacent states, and it usually only covers whether a test is required or not. Arizona does not have reciprocity with anyone that i know of. I do know that they don't have it with Illinois. If you have documentation, and can find someone to hire you, (which may be impossible here at this time), you should be able to move here. But be forewarned, there are hundreds of journeymen looking for jobs, I get several calls every day, so an apprentice might not even be considered.
  3. slickest

slickest New Member

thanks for the info hj and also the heads up about trying to get a job in AZ.