Recent Posting Errors

Users who are viewing this thread

wwhitney

In the Trades
Reaction score
I recently got an error when hitting "Post reply," and as my message was still cached in the editor, I took that to mean the message hadn't been posted. Turns out it had been, so I ended up with a double post. [Also, the interface took a while to generate the error message, with that moving line segment graphic at the top of the page in the meantime.]

It happened again just now, so thought I'd post a dump of the message. This time I checked, and my message did post, but the editor cache wasn't cleared, nor was my new message marked as read by me.

Cheers, Wayne

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1114]: The table 'xf_mail_queue' is full in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 79
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 220
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mail/Queue.php at line 28
XF\Mail\Queue->queue() in src/XF/Mail/Mailer.php at line 347
XF\Mail\Mailer->queue() in src/XF/Mail/Mail.php at line 476
XF\Mail\Mail->queue() in src/XF/Notifier/Post/AbstractWatch.php at line 137
XF\Notifier\Post\AbstractWatch->sendEmail() in src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php at line 94
XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notifyType() in src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php at line 46
XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notify() in src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php at line 58
XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notifyAndEnqueue() in src/XF/Service/Thread/Replier.php at line 252
XF\Service\Thread\Replier->sendNotifications() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 452
XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->finalizeThreadReply() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 611
XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2483
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

wwhitney

In the Trades
Reaction score
FYI, it just happened to me again, same message (well, the first line was identical, and the sequence of line numbers at the end was identical). But again the message posted fine.

Cheers, Wayne

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
I notice when you click on post reply that something shoots across screen (near the top) and you have to let that stop its just slow

wwhitney

In the Trades
Reaction score
I notice when you click on post reply that something shoots across screen (near the top) and you have to let that stop its just slow
Yes, that is also happening, it's the animation you get whenever the posting is slow. But for me at least, sometimes instead of the usual result, the animation ends with an error message.

But that's also an oddity, that posting is often slow now, when it previously was seldom slow.

Cheers, Wayne

wwhitney

In the Trades
Reaction score
Let's see if this might get the attention of the web people (not sure I'm doing it quite right):

@Andrea Love Forum MGR
@Taylor Love

Also, a new error that I just noticed is that when you go to the "Members" link at the top of the page ( https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?members/ ) you get the errors below.

Cheers, Wayne

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL fetch error [2014]: Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 136
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->fetchRowValues() in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 95
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->fetchAliasGrouped() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 1432
XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetch() in src/XF/MemberStat/Birthdays.php at line 14
XF\MemberStat\Birthdays::getBirthdayUsers() in src/XF/Service/MemberStat/Preparer.php at line 139
XF\Service\MemberStat\Preparer->applyCallback() in src/XF/Service/MemberStat/Preparer.php at line 202
XF\Service\MemberStat\Preparer->getResultsData() in src/XF/Service/MemberStat/Preparer.php at line 102
XF\Service\MemberStat\Preparer->getResults() in src/XF/Entity/MemberStat.php at line 124
XF\Entity\MemberStat->getResults() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php at line 124
XF\Pub\Controller\Member->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2483
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
No Idea what any of that stuff is about Something changed just dosent work good anymore a bunch of people say they cant post pictures too btw?

Taylor Love

Taylor Love
Staff member
Administrator + Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
Yeah, I just saw the message from our hosting provider. Seems we ran out of disk space. NOT GOOD.
Just truncated one of our data tables that was taking up 37gb of storage. Also erased one of our backups which took us down another 6gb. Somehow, between now and the last time we looked at the data tables, we grew from a 6gb database to a 700gb database. I'm figuring out now.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks