1. The Perfectionist

The Perfectionist New Member

We're selecting new faucets and shower fixtures, has anyone any opinion about the products produced by Rohl? We're concerned because it seems to be a newer manufacturer.
  2. Cass

Cass Plumber

Personaly I have not delt with them and can only say that you should stick with Moen, Delta, and PricePhister as parts are readly avaliable...when the time comes to do a repair...
  3. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Never heard of it. I looked at the website. They are sold through design show rooms. Warranty issues...you must contact the place that sold it to you. That is 2 strikes, and I am sure when I see the price of these beauties, that will be strike 3 for me.