Ready to Rohl?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by The Perfectionist, Sep 11, 2009.

1. The Perfectionist

The Perfectionist New Member

Sep 2, 2009
    south florida
    We're selecting new faucets and shower fixtures, has anyone any opinion about the products produced by Rohl? We're concerned because it seems to be a newer manufacturer.
  2. Cass

Cass Plumber

Nov 12, 2005
    Personaly I have not delt with them and can only say that you should stick with Moen, Delta, and PricePhister as parts are readly avaliable...when the time comes to do a repair...
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Aug 31, 2004
    San Diego
    Never heard of it. I looked at the website. They are sold through design show rooms. Warranty must contact the place that sold it to you. That is 2 strikes, and I am sure when I see the price of these beauties, that will be strike 3 for me.