Rain shower, handheld and tub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Gitngoin

Reaction score
I'm redoing the master bath, I want a big rain shower head, wife wants handheld and both of us want a tub spout. Can I get (find) a shower arm witha built in diverter? Is their a better way? We do not care for the spout diverter and I am at a loss as to what to get....does it exist? Who makes it? I want a "clean job" no mickey mouse junk....but no darn $2000.00 fixture either!

TIA

Mike

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
You need a divertor valve. Most of the brand names make them. Sounds like you need a 3-port job, but double-check. Check out Delta, Grohe, etc. It gets messier if you want various combinations rather than switching between the devices, but it can be done, too.

JohnD

Reaction score
Delta offers a diverter that attaches at the end of your shower arm. You then attach your shower head to the forward section of the diverter and your hand sprayer hose to the side section. You can get these in different finishes to match your faucet.

thcornwall

Reaction score
Diverter, tempAssure???? What do I need for shower?

I am remodeling our bathroom and want to install a showerhead and handheld shower fixture with a one handle control. How do I do this? Delta has all the TempAssure line, but do I need a separate diverter on the wall, or can that act as a diverter too? Or, (as you can tell, I am clueless) can the diverter be just attached to the normal handle, or do I have to have a separate diverter on the wall?

Please help??? I don't know what to buy.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks