Question on Kitchen Sink Island Rough In

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Scott_, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Scott_

Scott_ New Member

I hope this picture makes sense. I am trying to do a rough in for a kitchen sink in an island.

The joists under the floor run perpendicular to the cabinets so I am not able to configure like the layout noted at the bottom of my note (Bert Polk's Pic).

The pipe at on the left goes to the vent stack (foot vent) and the pipe bottom right goes to main drain. The Wye I had for the mock up isn't a clean out, but when I plumb it will be.

Will this layout work?
    upload_2014-7-2_23-24-41.png

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

The Y/45 connection would be better than the T, which should be a combo anyway.