Question about Watts N35B regulator?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Vitaliy, Sep 9, 2005.

  1. Vitaliy

    Vitaliy New Member

    Sep 1, 2005

    I just bought on **** Watts N35B Pressure Regulator.
    Unit looks new but there is a piece of black plastic,
    visible through the output connector, located a bit to
    the left of the center.
    On a drawing I did not find what it could be.
    Is this normal and if “yes†what it is?
    (For me it looks like foreign body.)
    Should I disassemble regulator and remove this thing?

    Thank you,

    - Vitaliy
  2. Dunbar Plumbing

    Dunbar Plumbing Master Plumber

    Apr 18, 2005
    Service Plumber, Outdoor Temperature Relief Owner
    Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
    No. Just return the product if you are not sure of what it is and the parts explosion doesn't show either. Could be the diaphragm but then again it sounds distorted, meaning I wouldn't take a chance of installing it and finding out it doesn't work. If you can, take a picture so we can see what you are describing.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Similar Threads: Question Watts
Forum Title Date
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Shower Leak, pipe questions and future planning Mar 19, 2015
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Kitchen Sink Drain Outlet Question - Done correctly? Mar 12, 2015
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice And yet another laundry room in need of sink question Feb 28, 2015
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice To CSV or Not to CSV, That is the question. Feb 25, 2015
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice (New Question about) Bath: tie in to galvanized rough-in supply.... Feb 22, 2015

Share This Page