PS: W.C. Plumbing Unit

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Bernhard Sulzer, Aug 10, 2005.

1. Bernhard Sulzer

Bernhard Sulzer New Member

Hi,

The units I am talking about are actually toilets on trains, and there are usually 10 installed in a 8-car train. They come with a faucet and sink as well.

I am looking for the official name for such a cabin. (w.c. plumbing unit?) The German term "Nasszelle" (=literally wet cell/unit)emphasizes the important consideration of water in an electrically charged environment.

Thanks,

Bernhard Sulzer