pressure balancing loop for 4 sprays

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by docpop, Oct 11, 2010.

1. docpop

docpop New Member

i am installing 4 22-nozzle kohler body sprays (all controlled off of one volume control). i have searched for how to plumb for 4 sprays. i have found diagrams for 2 and 3, but not 4. the manufacturer siad that i did not need to run 2 separate loops and have 2 separate volume controls for 4 sprays, but i cant seem to find how to plumb it. my thinking was to have an "H" formation with the 3/4" pipe t-ing to 2 other t-s and place each spray and the ends of the "H". not really a loop, but water pressure should still be held constant throughout. any ideas or suggestions?
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

That is the way I would do it. I have NEVER installed a "pressure balancing loop", since all they are is a way to waste time and money.
  3. Gsalet

Gsalet George the Plumber