President Bush attacked

Users who are viewing this thread

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I did a 14!:cool:

I'm ready to meet the man!

Now that he's destined for unemployment maybe he can do a carnival circuit tour...
Getting shoes tossed at him for charity!:D

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Cookie you are right I didn't apply for the job nor would I...
But it is a sad day when this sorry Bozo became one of the choices to be rammed down our throat by the 2 party system and the media.

Anybody hear a sucking sound?

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
All that position requires is to surround yourself with competent people and be willing to listen to them. He didn't do either of those things, which is why he is the worst president we ever had and (hopefully) will ever have.

Cookie

Reaction score
Cookie you are right I didn't apply for the job nor would I...
But it is a sad day when this sorry Bozo became one of the choices to be rammed down our throat by the 2 party system and the media.

Anybody hear a sucking sound?

*Even though Bush wasn't the best and brightest I just don't like the idea of another country throwing shoes at our President. Maybe, just call it american pride or alligance to our flag.

Last edited:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
AHA, but we the people voted for him! We the people had other choices. How many people get really involved in learning about the candidates, many just go up push buttons like they are buttoning their coats.

Like my ole' dad told me, " don't sit around complaining, do something about it!" Well, I think my dad was right.

How many people just vote for the one they think they can get the most from? Not what is good for the whole, just theirselves.

We the people voted him in! Who do we have to blame? We the people...

*Even though Bush wasn't the best and brightest I just don't like the idea of another country throwing shoes at our President. Maybe, just call it american pride or alligance to our flag.

I can proudly say I have never voted for a Bush!
Unfortunately without intelligence testing being a requirement for voting I'm sure that in about 8-12 years from now we could get another Bush voted in. Maybe the daughter Jenna that liked to Party Hearty in college will run...

Last edited:

Donn2390

Reaction score
Any random person could probably have done better than Bush did.
He wrecked the economy, decimated the military, distorted the intelligence about WMD to justify his inane war in Iraq, took his eye off Afghanistan, which was the real terrorist threat, leaving us poorer, weaker, and more susceptible to attack.

The main problem with Bush is that he is both stupid and stubborn... a deadly combination for a president.

I do hope you are a better plumber than you are a politician, because everything you said is completely wrong.
Go fix a pipe...

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Fixed that for you.

It's not like the Republicans have a stellar record of truth-speaking.

Well stated Frenchie!

I'm ready for an open season on all politicians!
They can run but they can't hide!

Last edited:

GabeS

Remodel Contractor
Reaction score
How did Bush keep us safe? Have we all forgotten that he WAS President when we got attacked on 9/11.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks