Preferred Pex Brand

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by santanaf, Oct 12, 2006.

1. santanaf

santanaf New Member

Hello,

I am going to be runnning some PEX in the wet wall to the attic for future use. The PEX is for the Hydro Coil that I will be installing on the attic air handler. I was planning on using Kitec IPEX. I like the aluminum core due to the shape it tends to hold. I will also be insulating this PEX to minimize heat loss in transfer.

What brand/type you guys like?

Alex
  2. wirsbo pex

the kitech pex does not seem too good to me....

I dont like the joints and someting tells me its gonna

be trouble some day

it does not seem as durable as the Wirsbo pex stuff...
  3. rudytheplbr

rudytheplbr 36 Journeyman Plbr

Re: PEX pipe

I prefer Wirsbo or Rehau and esp. the Rehau joining system. I have done two jobs w/ PEX, and I LOVE IT!!:) If I can attach a pic I'll send it along. Darn it, my pic files are too big, any suggestions on how to shrink or reduce image qual. without losing the pic?rmcgillvray@kpunet.net