power got disconnected now the system doesn't work properly

Users who are viewing this thread

mcklveen

Reaction score
If anyone can help me I would be incredibly grateful! my husband is deployed and I know next to nothing about our sprinkler system. We have a rainbird ESP system which I taught myself to program. It was working just fine according to the program - sprinklers working & water coming out etc. Then someone accidentally turned off the power to the pump (and the outside refrigerator Uggh!) when I turned the power back on I re-programmed the unit, but no water comes out even when I run a test on all the valves. The pump sounds like it is working - it is making a noise similar to that it makes when it is pumping water - but there is no 'click' then the louder noise that comes afterwards.
I hope I explained this well enough! my grass is going crunchy and I need some help.
Thanks

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Maybe you need to prime the pump.

Where does your water come from ?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks