pool

Users who are viewing this thread

Jim27

Reaction score
I am building a peanut shaped pool 20x40 (3-8ft.) with a water fall in the middle and 4 deck jets. Two in each corner. Iam thing 2 skimmers and 4 returns? Also I would need an auto water leveler and suction for cleaning system. Looking for a drawing on how to plumb. There is no heater or spa. I will be installing a salt system, waterfalls and 4 water jets.

Norcal1

Plumber/Owner
Reaction score
The only pools we have in my area are the community pool and health club pool. Sorry I can't help. :(

Good luck

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
If I were you, I'd find a licensed contractor who has put in these kinds of pools. Then, go take a look at his handywork and check his references before hiring him. Do some research and study up on all the codes. This isn't the kind of thing anyone is going to advise you about on this forum or probably any forum.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
The source where you buy your equipment may be able to help you. As a rule, however, since the pool is a suction/pump/presssure system the pipe installation can be however it fits the bestl. If the two skimmers have only one pump then you need a three way valve so you can balance the flow between them.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks