1. Jim27

Jim27 New Member

I am building a peanut shaped pool 20x40 (3-8ft.) with a water fall in the middle and 4 deck jets. Two in each corner. Iam thing 2 skimmers and 4 returns? Also I would need an auto water leveler and suction for cleaning system. Looking for a drawing on how to plumb. There is no heater or spa. I will be installing a salt system, waterfalls and 4 water jets.
  2. norcal1

norcal1 Plumber/Owner

The only pools we have in my area are the community pool and health club pool. Sorry I can't help. :(

Good luck
  3. Verdeboy

Verdeboy In the Trades

If I were you, I'd find a licensed contractor who has put in these kinds of pools. Then, go take a look at his handywork and check his references before hiring him. Do some research and study up on all the codes. This isn't the kind of thing anyone is going to advise you about on this forum or probably any forum.
  4. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

The source where you buy your equipment may be able to help you. As a rule, however, since the pool is a suction/pump/presssure system the pipe installation can be however it fits the bestl. If the two skimmers have only one pump then you need a three way valve so you can balance the flow between them.