Please help me identify this stem and trim.

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by noah m, Oct 8, 2012.

  1. noah m

    noah m New Member

    Oct 8, 2012
    Northern VA
    1008120841.jpg 1008120841a.jpg

    It is a lavy faucet stem and trim. I need to replace them but can not seem to figure out the manufacturer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  2. nestork

    nestork Janitorial Technician

    Aug 5, 2012
    Kissler & Co. Ltd. is a plumbing parts supplier that specializes in parts for older faucets.

    You can contact them by phone at 1-800-kissler.

    Maybe download their current parts catalogue and look through the drawings of the cartridges they carry to see if you can find a match. If you come up empty, e-mail that photo to them and hopefully someone there will be able to tell you who made that faucet and whether parts are still available for it.

    Kissler has a minimum order of $250, but their accounting or customer service departments should be able to tell you what hardware store chains or retailers they regularily ship to in your area, and you can just order the parts from that retailer.
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Similar Threads: Please help
Forum Title Date
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Please help me identify the brand of this lavatory faucet Tuesday at 10:07 AM
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Toilet flange help please Sep 8, 2016
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Odd Pressure Fluctuation -- Help Please Aug 15, 2016
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Rohl, PLEASE HELP: Need help identifying a kitchen faucet cartridge (Rohl) -single handle Jun 22, 2016
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice PLEASE HELP DOUBLE KITCHEN SINK CLOGGED Jun 3, 2016

Share This Page