Please Help Me Find a Kohler diverter stem replacement!

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by TreeQuestionGuy123, Jun 25, 2014.

1. TreeQuestionGuy123

TreeQuestionGuy123 New Member

This is a shower diverter stem from a Kohler 3 valve tub and shower manifold. It is leaking in multiple places, and replacing the washers/gaskets didn't help it. The metal is damaged. I have looked in every plumbing supply store locally that I can find, and nobody can seem to match up this stem with something else that will work. I even bought a "closest recommendation" from one of them and there was too much threading for it to screw in and work properly. If any of you could find a similar or exact working part to this one that I could purchase online, you can consider me your best friend for life. Someone please help??

V3.jpg

V1.jpg

V2.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
  2. Smooky

Smooky Member